[Northkeep] To Ian, Baron Northkeep and the folk at fighter practice last night

Rene Shepard reneshepard at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 15:14:43 PDT 2009

Greetings,
I had truly only come to practice because I saw the note about scribal. Then my boys went to Med Fair and caught the bug. I picked the boys up from Job Corp for the Easter holiday today and they were both so excited they said they were ready for wednesday already! They are planning armor and their first event, Castlan.

Their conversation went something like this.."Dude, who are we going to squire with..." yea.
I told them they had to be invited. They loved every moment they spent with you last night.

And Dani, Keily, Zubeydah, what a joy! Having wednesdays with you ladies working such lovely peices is really cool.

I'm looking forward to working with Pat and Carla and Lucan and his lady and all the rest on Kings Champion Med Fair.

This next year is going to be fun!

Rene Shepard  (918) 851-4822