[Northkeep] Vatavia and Valor

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Aug 12 22:21:32 PDT 2009

This seems a lot of fun. It is my birthday weekend and I was looking for something fun to do.
I really used like the interkingdom peace. It is nice to have something fun to do that is not a war but a Historical Grand Tourney.  Could we do something even if it isn't official like made an entrance of all the NorthStar groups and households. The B/B should go to Gothic but the whole War with Middle and than interkingdom peace got started because Clan Caldal was given The Barony of Three Rivers by the King of Atenveldt, Jonathan the second our own Duke Jonathan. The households of Northern Ansteorra could interact with Vatavia and maybe get something started. We did it before why not again?
The whole Gulf War thing got started because of an alliance with Merides with Clan Caldal.  Individuals and households can get a lot done.
Please keep me informed
Duchess Willow de Wisp