[Northkeep] Vatavia and Valor

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:55:59 PDT 2009

Yes, a good time was had by all and it was a lovely day in a beautiful
setting.

  Sarran and I were guests of the Baron and his very nice lady, Abigail, so
we were able to put in a visit to the post revel where our people were
remarked on most favorably. They spoke of the skills of our fighters and the
honor and ferocity with which the competed. They were very happy to host all
of us who made the drive up and I am sure we will be received by them again
in a few weeks with much hospitality. I was recognized as Moonschadowe's
bard and it pleased me much to know that my fame had spread so far north.
When I was requested to entertain I did my best to represent and left them
laughing. I hope I made you proud.

  We plan on attending and are already making plans for the trip. I hope
that many more of our people will make the trip as well. A good time is
definitely promised.

Lady Augustina da San Germano
 Tina

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Centurion Uriangqadai <
centurionorion at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Northern Ansteorra!
>
> Last weekend, Centurion D'Alder, a few friends and I went to the Calontir
> Pennsic Pity Party. We had an absolute blast up there. The fighting was fun
> and the people were great. We discussed reviving InterKingdom Peace, and
> cross posting some of the events to try to bring Northern Ansteorra and
> Southern Calontir closer together.
>
> To that end, Vatavia has invited Ansteorra to attend Valor XXX on Sept 4-7.
> Now, Im well aware that Valor is up against Gothic. However, for those that
> feel that the Gothic drive is a bit out of your budget, Valor may be a bit
> closer for you.
> This is the link for Valor - http://valor.baronyofvatavia.org/
>
> Please remember however, that we have to go by Calontir weapon standards. I
> was given this link incase anyone needed to double check if the weapons you
> will be bringing will pass.
>
> http://www.cchipman.com/docs/visitpamp.pdf
>
> Some of the info may have changed over time, so please double check with
> the
> following link if you believe that there may have been a rule change.
> http://www.calontir.sca.org/earlmarshal/Documents.html
>
> Centurion Uriangqadai

Any day above ground is a good day!