[Northkeep] A help day tues tomorrow with Pooky

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 05:20:19 PST 2009

I would like to suggest that those interested in the Willow and Jon
effort form a Yahoo group of their own. This way anyone wanting to
help can join. These emails can be intimidating and also seem
obligatory to a newcomer. It will also allow our forum here to get
back to SCA business. Just a thought.

Thanks

Montega