[Northkeep] A help day tues tomorrow with Pooky

Vicki Barbour BalloonsByVickie at Yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 07:07:22 PST 2009

Sorry for the short notice on assistance.  Tony and Vickie can definitely be there.

We have stacks of extra shoe boxes perfect for storing crafts and willing hands

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces+balloonsbyvickie=yahoo.com at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:northkeep-bounces+balloonsbyvickie=yahoo.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 9:42 PM
To: The Convivial Barony of NorthKeep; The DREAM Land of Chemin Noir; The Principality of Destiny !Hail MOG!; The Elegant Barony of Wiesenfeuer; The Hard Working Canton Skorragardr; The Loving Barony of Namron; The Barony of Magical Delight; The North of Ansteorra; The House of Wolfstarian Repute; The Ansteorran Royal Navy
Subject: [Northkeep] A help day tues tomorrow with Pooky

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow Tuesday before it snows again, I will be helping at Willow
and Jon's starting around 10am.
If you could help too that would be great!

If you can show up at: 228 East Mohawk Blvd. Tulsa, OK 74106-2347 it
sure would mean a lot.

My Gratitude, Respect and Love,
Pooky

I am forwarding this with permission and hope:

*
Gentles:

I made my first trip in several weeks to Jon and Willow's today.  Finn
has been there @ least 5-6 days each week - progress is slow.  I did a
very jaundiced eye survey today and see that much progress can be made
with the aquisition of the following inexpensive items.

1) Wall hanging expandable coat/hat racks - plastic is fine - I mean
the ones that look like a series of 'X" shapes - these are for
coronets, necklaces, wreaths, etc.  I think they are available at any
of the Dollar Stores.

2) Flat boards for shelving - these will be used to place Willow's
fabric and trim in neat order in her workroom.

3)  Along those lines, any of you that have leftover cardboard bolt
forms that used to hold fabric - we can really use those - also spools
for trim.

4)  Fighters:  gentlemen I need 3 armor stands to hold a helm, arm
gear, body gear, leg gear in an upright and display position. (That's
three to cover all of each)  I am not sure that I need three in toto,
but I know that I require 2 at minimum.  These are to display the
Duke's various pieces of armour and will probably be part of the
"great Hall" of the house.  They don't have to be fancy, but if you
wanted to carve any Celtic knotwork on the arms, legs, or torso, I am
sure that Msts. Talana and Msts. Catrin can provide you with any
number of designs (and of course we would expect you to sign your
work).  By "Great Hall" I mean a room that is, at best 10' x 20' with
one decent window.

5) I need decent boxes in which to organize all of Willow's craft
gear.  These include but are not limited to paints, brushes, glues,
paper, metal lengths, jewelery findings and glass stones,  pre-made
bits and pieces, - If you have the means, fishing tackle boxes
(plastic/two layer) are excellent for this purpose.  I have a P-Touch
labeller to mark everything - never leave home without it.  It will
also be used to label the material/trim shelves.  Willow also has a
number of tools that could be mounted on a peg board and labelled.  If
someone would like to help with this project please let me know.

6)  Needed:  file organizing materials and someone willing to wade
into the mess with me.  I have a number of filing/hanging folders with
which to organize Willow's research.  She has (I think) enough filing
cabinets for this to happen - but I need someone with a trap mind to
go through - recognize duplicates, put them together and label the
whole damned thing.  This womman has more info than any of us could
hope to gather in a lifetime, buit we have a problem.  We may ask her
for guidance but you must stick to your purpose or else it's down the
yellow brick road.  If you have the guts to say (Well, that's nice but
what we really need to know is...) and stick to it, then welcome
aboard.

To finish:  a time line:

Willow's surgery will occur on Dec. 30 and all going well she will
spend 2+ weeks in the hospital in Dallas.  We need to make this house
as usable as possible.  I know you have great events coming up and
that they take a great amount of time out of your mundane lives.  But
this is the only life Willow and Jon have left - you may not respect
me or Finn because we are dinos - you may find this a fruitless
endevor - shortly, it may happen to you.  I was Nord Aus Das Strom,
the beginning and the ending - those who remember, will remember who
we were and truly who we are.  We leave no one behind - help us; help
us save the beginning so there will be no ending.

With respect to you all - Roselynde d'Angleterre
*

(My apologies for not personalizing these emails to each group
individually, especially towards Mooneschadowe) - Pook

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka