[Northkeep] Minors at Gulf Wars

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 05:44:11 PST 2009

So the Gulf Wars website says "Children 17 & under attending without their Parent/s or court-appointed legal guardian must have all three Society waivers" and I have a question about that. What do they mean by "all three Society waivers?"  Ayla and I will be going and bringing at least Alex and likely Aaron too. When we go eventing with the boys we like to get a notorized waiver on them for her in case I have/want to leave site... if we remember to actually do it.  (Btw, even if you are not in our situation where state laws wind up all over your living situation-- I totally recommend that if you are a single parent that you find someone you trust with your kids and talk to them about being a designated emergency waiver holder for them.)

So is the Gulf Wars site telling me that I need to get the non-parent waiver from each Kingdom involved? Or are they telling me to get my Kingdom's waiver? Anyone got any idea?

Zahava