[Northkeep] question 2

Ron Eddington greddi66 at juno.com
Tue Jan 20 03:31:11 PST 2009

I was blessed to be able to attend Red-tape over the weekend.  During the
GOofS meeting our King made an interesting suggestion that I now offer as
something for thought.  He suggested (In my own words and understanding)
that for our Kingdom to try and make each event memorable again and that we
might try and have two (or more ) groups put on a combined event.  This
would help cut down on the number of total events but would still allow
groups to met their event quotas.  This would also allow for our creativity
to flourish once again and have a larger draw of people working the event.

It was mentioned briefly that one group had only 16 people attend their
event because it was up against another.  This is one example of why we
have/need extra funds in our account; so that a group can still afford to
put on another event.

In service to the dream,
Ld. Renault de Mont-Saint Michel