[Northkeep] Hello

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Jul 22 19:37:53 PDT 2009

Hello everyone this is Willow Ann Lanphier Taylor or AKA Duchess Willow de Wisp.
I just wanted to tell everyone that John AKA Duke Jonathan de Laufyson and I have just signed the papers on buying a house in Tulsa.
I wanted to call and write everyone and do this all in Persona but it is just too hot here and I am soo happy to be coming to your lovely city and Barony I can't stand still and be proper.
Why didn't any of you tell me it was so beautiful.
Jonathan and I are retiring and we are hoping that it is all right with you to get two old broken down War Horses.
We are really excited to get to know all of you.And while we are not as physical strong as we were we have lots of trivial info in our heads which we hope will prove useful to all of you. I all ready know you have lots of things to teach me.
Yours
willow and john