[Northkeep] Hello

Nathan Jones bigbeartx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:47:38 PDT 2009

Your Grace,

Although I no longer live in Northkeep, I treasure my memories of my time
there and the friends that were made.  I hope you enjoy your new home and
the wonderful people in the Barony.  They are good folk.

The greater Steppes/Elfsea area will miss you both.

In service I remain,
HL Giovanni di Cellini
Steppes