[Northkeep] Linen is OK

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 17:46:34 PDT 2009

   I grew up in the SCA with the understanding that it was Ansteorran custom
to bow when passing before the Thrones whether or not anyone was sitting on
them at the time.  I don't remember where I was taught that, but it never
occurred to me that it wasn't an Ansteorran tradition.  I don't know if this
is a Northern - Southern difference in custom, or if I just misunderstood
something.  It seems to be pretty common in the North though.

Robert Fitzmorgan