[Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Who would you have champion your cause? (Champion of Champions Tourney)

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 19 08:12:32 PDT 2009

We would have the people of this Barony of Northkeep know that they have a champion to answer this summons....

---

Well met most honorable and worthy marshal of the lists, we Ian and Kelandra Baron and Baroness of Northkeep send unto you this missive.

Certain
it is that you have heard from many a great Barony, Shire, and Burrough who would rattle their spears and wag their tongues answering
your call. Stirring as your challenge stands and reverberates in the
words used to answer it when it is the honor of good men that is to be tested it is the stilled voice and the strong arm that oft takes the day.We have now such a reply to the challenge laid out and to all who answer it.

The Barony of Northkeep, Jewel of the North send forth a Champion to answer the summons but regrets
that our eyes shall not witness the grandeur the tourney of Champions
offers. There shall be no fan fare or great words, for if it is a fight
others seek then they shall have it. The deeds and actions of our
champion shall speak both loudly and proudly for the honor of
Northkeep. We commend unto your list as our representative Centurion
Ulf Arnfinsson. You will know him by the rampant Wolverines upon his
shield. Honor him as deserves his station as a champion of Northkeep.

Kindly
Ian Dun Gillan  and Kelandra Carmichael
Baron an Baroness of Northkeep
Lord and Lady of Chemin Noir