[Northkeep] Grub and Garb Tonight

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 24 07:37:05 PDT 2009

Greetings,
Tonight is Grub and Garb...it will be hot outside but the hall is air-conditioned.  We would love to see the people of Norhkeep dressed in their period clothes and eager to socialize. Come and please bring a dish to share. When thinking about food for this evening you might consider something fitting for a warm summer day. Every one please bring your own beverages or beverages to share.

I would like to comment that from week to week the same people work to clean the hall after practice. Since the whole Barony shares in the use of the hall it is unfair to lay that burden upon a few people. Please come do your part in keeping the VFW hall nice for those who provide us with such a pleasant venue for practice.

Kindly
Ian
Baron