[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Populace for June

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 24 07:16:33 PDT 2009

It is with much regret that we will not be able to attend this months populace in Chemin Noir. We do however recommend that anyone from Northkeep who has the time should make the journey to Chemin Noir to visit with the amazing and friendly people there. We have been several times and they are so warm and welcoming that they make every visit feel like it was the first.

Please keep us informed on how things at the meeting go.

Kindly
Ian
Baron