[Northkeep] Castellan Lost and Found

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 21:03:35 PDT 2009

    Ah, that pewter mug would be mine that went missing Saturday night after court.  I can pick it up at a Wednesday night fighter practice or populace meeting.
    BTW, Zahava, Amadeo and Your Excellencies...AWESOME CASTELLAN!!!  No. 20 rocked and having autocrated a few of them myself, I am so proud of you and of this barony!  This is the best place to live, work and play bar none and we are all so lucky to live here and have each other.  Seeing the love on those tables for Amanda and Thormund, eating that incredible generous delicious feast* by a teenage feast steward, participating in a gorgeous and gracious court displaying the munificence of Northkeep to our winners, sitting up late at night with friends like the old days...it makes the heart full, so full.  Thank you everybody for making this place what it is.  The Best.

                                                                                     Baroness Catrin

* any chance of buying some of that leftover chicken from feast?  It was so yummy and I'd love to taste it again!