[Northkeep] VFW demo

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 02:26:13 PDT 2009

I apologize very much, but I too was unable to attend.  I have been in bed most of this week with stomach ulcer flareup.  I was in denial till Saturday afternoon when I realized I could not do it and went back to bed.  At least I made my spouse happy, since he had been insistent that I stay home.  I hope despite the heat we had a good turnout and supported the VFW that has been so good to us.  Again, I'm sorry to not have been there.

                                                                   Catrin