[Northkeep] To Our New Arrival

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Tue Mar 24 22:19:30 PDT 2009

Greetings Lady Annecathryn!

Welcome to Northkeep and Chemin Noir!  You are most welcome to Chemin Noir's
and the wonderful Barony of Northkeep's populace meetings!
You have come to these Lands at a most fortunate time.  Northkeep will have
it's Event knowne as Castellan the 5,6 and 7 of June and the Barony of Namron
Norman, OK-as in University of Oklahoma) will have a large presence at the
Norman Medieval Fair weekend after next.  It is a totally awesome Ren Fair!
Not only does it last for the intire weekend but it is huge and best of all...
FREE! You will see many people from Northkeep, Namron, Wiesenfeuer and
Mooneshadowe and this year they will have Royalty present.

Our lands have much to offer and we believe you will be most happy here!

Lady Aoife of Chemin Noir