[Northkeep] archers and old age

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Mar 25 11:31:15 PDT 2009

greetings

to all archers in northkeep,
well , old age , a bad case of c.r.s. , and too many irons in the fire have left me not being able to find my tan b-50 or my red serving tool with black serving thread.
so if it got mixed in with sombody elses stuff , or i loaned it to you , and just don't remember, or the archery gods swallowed them whole , if you happen to find them someplace please let me know , or bring them to missile practice this coming sunday , i need to make a string for the bow im almost finished making .
thanx
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur