[Northkeep] Scrolls For Castellan

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 28 08:55:22 PDT 2009

Greetings
As time grows short our minds spin trying to make sure all the details for the upcoming Castellan event are covered.

We were asked if all the scrolls will be ready. I do not know...there were several people working on original handmade scrolls for the various championships and we would very much like to hear from them and know how they are progressing. We have one week and a few days before the event. Please let us know where you are on your scrolls.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron