[Northkeep] Queens

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 11:20:05 PST 2009

Your Grace,
Please allow me to come to my former Barons Aid.
His post was in no way an attack on you. Back in the time of the Bardic circle, he and all the other offenders were in the wrong. They know that now, but in that time they were young and full of spirit. Now older, wiser and fuller of grace they hold no ill feelings toward anyone who shoo-ed them away. they were a bunch of roudy kids, and looking back I am sure they know that.

IAN is a fair man. His post was a rememberance of a fun time, not of you attacking them.

I ask that you please take some time in your new home and get to know the fine people here, especially Ian. I am sure you will find not a singel mean or spiteful bone in his body.

I am sure that all that know him read his post with the love for the game and the true feeling it was ment to inspire.

 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK

snerta er vald