[Northkeep] Queens

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 11:52:02 PST 2009

As HRM Owen told the tale, there was the added tweak of irony that not long thereafter, Owen sang a much more melodious piece, demonstrating his fine tenor voice, and Her Grace, for whom the entertainment had been arranged, praised him and did not connect him with the boorish louts she had had to call down, until he reminded her he was one of them.

I cannot improve on Sir Angus's words. HE Ian meant no disrespect and expressed no anger. He collects moments of magic in his memory, and shares them when he can.

Your Grace, it is likely a true thing that these four you scolded, quite deservedly, have in some small part become the 'leaders and heroes' they are because of your admonishment. I am sure your words reminded them of Empathy, Perceptiveness, and Propriety, as well as Candor, and Courage.

Kevin