[Northkeep] happy thanks giving

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Nov 20 15:42:23 PST 2009

greetings

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!
since i will be in salisaw for most of the next week, i'm sending happy thanks giving wishes out now ; )
since officers is on monday night this is also early warning, that i probably won't be in town for it, but will be back before populace the following monday : )
with any luck bambi will run up and say " me, me , take me ", first thing saturday morning, but i'm not holding my breath ; )

remember that good friends make us richer than full wallets !
( even if full wallets let us do more things )
may everyone have many things to be thankfull for this year : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur