[Northkeep] Toinette's father

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 09:57:54 PST 2009

Thank you for letting us know - my heartfelt condolences to her
Anawyn

In a message dated 11/22/2009 3:15:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,
marccarlson20 at hotmail.com writes:

For  those who might be interested, Toinette de Cambrai's father, Jimmie
Vern  McCullough, died Saturday morning.  The Funeral will be Tuesday morning
at 10.00 at Smith Funeral Home, 1208 S Main St.,  Sapulpa.

Marc/Diarmaid

Windows  7: I wanted simpler, now it's simpler. I'm a rock  star.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID247
27::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009
Northkeep  mailing  list
Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org