[Northkeep] An interesting looking event...

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 07:37:26 PST 2009

I like it. Maybe something could be done by creating a 'floating event' that could move every year, say a "Fair at the Crossroads" that could be held alone or in conjunction with a branch's existing event, established by treaty with branches that sit on major crossroads like Northkeep, Wiesenfeuer, Smithkeep and Crystal Mines? Fliers for that year's hosting branch's event would simply be modified to include a paragraph stating they were hosting the Fair this year and merchants were especially encouraged to attend -- or maybe offered extra incentives.

I take it the state is enforcing vendor licence requirements and the collecting of sales taxes? Wait until the Fair tax gets passed. Boy, talk about a pun waiting to happen...