[Northkeep] An interesting looking event...

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue Nov 24 10:47:21 PST 2009

Yes - state law is that if the vendor does not have a current Oklahoma sales
tax certificate, then the host is required to collect sales tax from the
vendor and deliver it unto the state.  And I believe we have to have a
permit to do it, as well.  Needless to say, the SCA was not wild about the
idea so all our merchants have to have a sales tax certificate.........

Mercedes