[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 11:34:27 PDT 2009

Ok guys, sounds like through no fault of anyone, Winterkingdom is hosed this year.  Instead of the running amok, let it go and concentrate on chemin noir's event and queens champion.  We have enough on the plate without the stress of a busted event.

And since we already have queens champion, why not have Winterkingdom classes there?  Nice big hall that could have 2-4 classes at a time and have some under the pavilions as well.  Plus Will Rogers has a kitchen.  Anybody like the idea of 2 birds and one stone?

After all, its probably a lot easier to get teachers and classes together a bit late for an event already scheduled than an event by itself already being scheduled late.

just my thoughts,

Karl T