[Northkeep] Winter Kingdom Site

Katherine A. Herndon bka28252 at nerdshack.com
Tue Oct 6 07:04:44 PDT 2009

On Oct 5, 2009, at 11:25 PM, Catherine Lackey wrote:

>    It's too late for that date to get into the Black Star with the
> event announcement, is it not?

Event announcements need to reach the Kingdom Chronicler by the first
day of the month prior to publication.  It is too late to get an
announcement in the November Black Star, but December is still do-
able.  Don't forget you must publish a Black Star announcement for it
to be an official event at which kingdom-level awards are given.

> And why are we just now hearing about the January 30 date we were
> given as clear being conflicting with another Northern group?

It was an open date, which is why another group was able to snag it.
They sent their paperwork in, in a timely fashion, the date was
available, and now it's theirs.  As far as I know, there is no way to
tentatively reserve a date on the kingdom calendar.

> We need to get clear on potential dates and be perfectly certain on
> what we are committing to.

Yep.

Lady Rosamund
whoisstartingtoworryaboutthebelovedbaronywhereshejoinedtheSCA