[Northkeep] winter kingdom blues ( aka HELP !!! )

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 15:10:15 PDT 2009

Green Country Event Center in Tulsa would be a perfect site, and although
they are a little pricey, I believe we can negotiate them down.  Call them!

http://www.greencountryeventcenter.com/

Franziska

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 8:24 AM, Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:

> I would like to point out that what is really holding us back is the feast.
>

>> From sites that were discussed earlier, many were rejected out of hand
>>
> because there was not an adequate kitchen.  Many one day events do not have
> a feast.  I realize it's not the popular answer, but it is an answer.  If we
> look for a site that will accomodate the classes only, perhaps we will have
> better luck.
>
> Mercedes
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "ld.blackmoon" <ld.blackmoon at cox.net>

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius