[Northkeep] ISO Musicians for Ball at Harvest of the Axe

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 16:43:02 PDT 2009

Charles,
For those of us who haven't heard this yet, could you explain this ball. Do we dress up in Halloween costumes, other than usual that is? Do we need masks or will some be provided?

Thank you,
Lady Dervilia
Northkeep Chirurgeon
(fixer of boo boos)

May you work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.
~An Irish Proverb