[Northkeep] Vintage photographs...

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:36:56 PDT 2009

Ok, they go back to last June, but the camera was old --

Last June at the VFW block party I took some shots with a vintage camera.  I finally got those developed (they don't quite qualify as "found film", but it was a near thing), and posted them at my flickr page (http://www.flickr.com/photos/imarcc/ ).  There are only 5 of them, but they look sort of cool.  If you can't find them right off, just dig past the pictures I'm about to post from this past weekend's shoemaker's conference.

M/D