[Northkeep] Hearldry question...

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 27 12:36:25 PDT 2009

To understand your question clearly, I need to turn it into an example.

For example, if we were discussing a set of arms that had a green
background with two white lions, both in a standing position with all
four feet on the ground, with the lions facing to the viewers left so
the viewer sees the lions completely from the side?

Or were you referring to a case where the top lion is on a green field
but the bottom lion is on a red field with no divider between them.

Or did you mean something else?

Etienne