[Northkeep] Harvest of the Axe gate current gate list

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 17:07:20 PDT 2009

Open

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Of Portsmouth <sca_anthonyowen at live.com>
To: Chemin-noir <chemin-noir at lists.ansteorra.org>; Namron <namron at lists.ansteorra.org>; NorthKeep <Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>; Skorragardvirtualskald <skorragardrvirtualskald at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 11, 2009 9:56 am
Subject: [Northkeep] Troll, Setup, and Clean Up at Harvest

Greetings All,
 As you all may know by now that Harvest of the Axe is right around the corner
nd we are still needing people to volunteer some of their time at Troll. If you
ave already volunteered for Troll please do me a favor and send me the times
hat you have volunteered for. If you wish to volunteer please send me what
imes you would be willing to sit at troll. Once you let me know I will get back
o you within a few hours to let you know if that time is available or if it has
een taken I will also send out a finished list of times and whom to the lists.
If you would like to volunteer for Setup and Clean Up at harvest please contact
e by any means and we will get you times to show up for set up on the 30th.
Thank you in advance

harles Of Portsmouth
erald of Skorragarðr
405) 445-8244