[Northkeep] US-64 just before Cleveland

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 11:35:24 PDT 2009

May I suggest a solution to this? It will cost folks from Tulsa 50cents. Go
on up the turnpike to the Jennings/Hallet exit, get in the right lane, and
tell the nice tollbooth ladies that you are exiting. Go on up the exit ramp,
turn left onto Hwy 99. Go about 2 to 3 miles to where Hwy 99 meets Hwy 64,
and go right. Will Rogers is less than a mile from the turn, and on your
left.

Amanda
Who lives that way.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Jon Eppler <jon.d.eppler at gmail.com> wrote:

> GG just called to let me know that US-64 into Cleveland is a disater
> due to construction.  She said the drive from the turn off into town
> took 30 minutes so people may wish to plan accordingly.  After
> Cleveland it clears up but there are two choke points.  One choke
> point is along Feyodi Creek Park and the other is the bridge just
> before town which is down to one lane.
>
> Johann
>
> --
> The nation that makes a distinction between its scholars and its
> warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done
> by fools.--
> Thucydides quoting a Spartan King

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
http://blackwolfacresfarm.blogspot.com/
http://bratsrecipes.blogspot.com/