[Northkeep] A Call to the Baronial Guardsmen!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 07:04:12 PDT 2009

To all my fellow current Baronial Guard members,

It has been said that an army marches on its stomach. This being the case, there will be a Northkeep Baronial Guard meeting at my home this Friday, September 25th starting at 7pm. All current Northkeep Baronial Guard members and their families are invited for dinner. I will be serving something I have had in the smoker all day and you can bring a side or dessert to share. Our incoming Baron and Baroness wish to speak with us and go over their wishes for the future of this unit.

Please email or call me (633-3406) to let me know if you will be coming. Though I do not want to say that your presence is required (because this is a volunteer organization), I do want the Guardsmen know that this is a very important meeting and I would really like to see you all there.

In Service to Northkeep, In Service to Ansteorra,

Captain Zahava batHannah
Northkeep Baronial Guard