[Northkeep] Exact demo location (including map link)

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Wed Sep 9 19:57:22 PDT 2009

Ayla you looked at the right time because that map was just put up
today.  Northkeep (& the rest of the SCA Groups that show up) will be
back behind Shelter #3.  Enter Chandler park (please watch your speed)
and drive up past the pool, past Shelter 1 and the big play ground.
Take the 1st left past the playground (the only one in Chandler Park
currently) then the road will fork...take the right fork and drive up
past the field we were in last year.  Once you past the field you should
see Rich and his crew setting up the ship.  Shelter 3 is just past the
ship on your left.

The parking for ALL SCA participants, vendors, merchants & staff is
actually the parking lot back by the baseball 4-plex.  That way you all
do not have to worry about finding parking out in the general public
area.  As long as the ground is not soaked (please pray, do a dance, or
whatever it you do....to help keep the rain away) you are more than
welcome to drive up and drop your stuff and then go park.

Again please let me remind all that if you plan on camping please come
see me.  I will be running around all day!!  :)

Ly Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra