[Northkeep] Weather for the demo weekend

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Wed Sep 9 20:18:13 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

According to Marcus, there is a 30 percent chance of showers and
thunderstorms Friday night, a 40 percent chance of showers and
thunderstorms Saturday and Saturday night, and a chance of showers and
thunderstorms on Sunday.

I'm not trying to put a "damper" (no pun intended) on the demo, just
trying to make folks aware of the possibilities.

Lynn the Inquisitive