[Northkeep] well %^&(

Cheryl Kiel azuredecodragon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 17:30:36 PDT 2010

For those not on my Facebook, my place got broken into yesterday.  As a result I' pretty scatterbrained at the moment & trying to get everything back under control.  I vaguely recall promising someone something involving this weekend.  I'm sorry.  Yea I don't even recall what it was or who was involved.  If this is you, my apologies but yea it's not going to happen.

In the meantime thank you thank you thank you to all my friends who've been offering emotional support.

Tamberlin