[Northkeep] well %^&(

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Fri Apr 9 21:00:47 PDT 2010

Oh double H__l!
This has been happening way too much lately!  Hadn't you just moved recently?
we're thinking about you...hang in there.
Aoife & Co.

--
On Sat Apr 10  0:30 , Cheryl Kiel <azuredecodragon at yahoo.com> sent:

>For those not on my Facebook, my place got broken into yesterday.  As a result I'
pretty scatterbrained at the moment & trying to get everything back under control.
I vaguely recall promising someone something involving this weekend.  I'm sorry.
Yea I don't even recall what it was or who was involved.  If this is you, my
apologies but yea it's not going to happen.