[Northkeep] [Fwd: FW: Puns for the Educated...

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 13:43:34 PDT 2010

Once thought of, they accumulate and never die and get passed around.

For example:

Prince Charming, having exhausted himself in the unsuccessful attempt to locate the ravishing creature with the dainty feet that left the tiny glass slipper behind after his ball, in desperation decided to consult the world's greatest detective.

Sherlock Holmes listened attentively to the tale and promised to do what he could to find the missing girl. He accepted the test and evidence, the slipper, from the prince and saw him out. He turned and quickly donned his duster as Doctor Watson emerged from a back room.

"Where are you off to, Holmes?" asked Watson hopefully.

"Hunting" said Holmes cryptically.

"Hunting?" asked Watson, as he hurriedly grabbed his coat and hat. "What are we hunting for? Big game?"

"The biggest," he smiled, displaying the slipper, "and the game, dear Watson, is a foot."