[Northkeep] OOP: But in need of suggestions

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 16:09:51 PDT 2010

As many of you know, Thormund and I have started working out. The (minor)
problem is that we live an hour away from the gym. Ideally one should eat a
good portion of protein within an hour to help your muscles recoup better.
We are starving hungry by about 20 minutes out, and need some suggestions of
things that are pre-preparable, will be ok out of refrigeration for an hour
or so (we do have a coldpack cooler we can use), and are tasty.

Amanda

--
The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
http://blackwolfacresfarm.blogspot.com/