[Northkeep] Garb pics

Evangelos centurionevan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 19:19:14 PDT 2010

Hey all,
            I am considering putting together a late-period Greek garb kit
for those pesky winter nights and other fancy dress affairs. This will keep
me in country persona-wise, and give me some fancy things to wear. I am
having trouble filtering through Google images and other pics for
specifically Greek clothing in late-ish period(13th century on). This would
include armors and clothing.
           Does anyone have said pic-types? Or know where I can go to look
at them?
         Thank you very, very much,

           Evan

--
"An army of sheep led by a Lion will always defeat an army of Lions led by a
sheep"