[Northkeep] Metal and Glass Workers' Symposium

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Wed Feb 17 14:18:35 PST 2010

Keep an eye of this.  If you are a metal or glass worker (or want to be) this could be fun.  Being a long weekend you can do start to finish projects.

      Damon

Yeah-yeah-yeah.  Different kingdom but knowledge about cool stuff is knowledge about cool stuff regardless of kingdom.

---

Good Masters, Journeymen, Apprentices, Craftsmen, Guild members and Artisans:

The time is upon us once again to recruit teachers for the 2010 Metal and Glass Workers' Symposium!

We need you -- yes, you! -- to consider teaching what you know about the medieval arts of metal and glass.

Event at a glance: