[Northkeep] Gulf Wars!!!!!

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Tue Feb 16 12:32:28 PST 2010

There is a Black and Decker Electromate 400. It is a car starter, air
compressor (good for flat tires), and holds a charge. Has a built in
plug for electric things like CPAPs. It fully charged, it will run the
CPAP all night. Then you must charge it up again in the daytime.

Amazon has one for $88.44 and free shipping. Local WalMarts have them
for about $90-95-ish.

The following is a link to Amazon so you can see it and get info.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=electromate+400&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=3998088925&ref=pd_sl_64eqz5m5ze_b

Lynn the Inquisitive