[Northkeep] Gulf Wars!!!!!

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 17 15:13:32 PST 2010

If anyone is looking for me tonight I am really sorry, you probably don't know how sorry...But I will be here at my desk completing a re-spec on Jetdirect printer servers. With the Shipping and Accounting Server failure that occurred last Friday, due to a massive security issue, that had me working all weekend and now has had me working overtime I had hoped to get away tonight...but with the boss showing up if shipping ain't working then we aren't making money and that makes us look bad. So if I can get this configured and all the shipping printer back online so that tomorrow I can complete the set up of the shipping plug in for out accounting software then I will be going home to soak my head and possibly parts of my liver to help alieve the stress of this week.

Can we do spear camp again next week? I promise that if we do I will be the best spear target ever!

Kindly
Ian