[Northkeep] "Tour" Guides

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Sun Feb 28 15:48:03 PST 2010

Greetings to the List

I was reading a book the other day and it occurred to me that our new people
might enjoy being guided around an event site in order to get acquainted with
the various activities. Arriving for the first at an event can be a bit over-
whelming.  Showing people around, explaining what's going and possibly intro-
ducing them to various personages and explaining bits of protocol would, I
think, go a long way in making the feel welcome and comfortable.  Taking a
picture or two might make a nice keepsake.

Just a thought...or 2...Aoife