[Northkeep] Gulf Wars!!!!!

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 16 08:00:40 PST 2010

Hehehehehe, I, so, LOVE you!  So, what say you?  Does the drive home  stay quiet, or no? LOL!
Hugs,
Elisabeth

That same battery, with some Ansteorran ingenuity, can also be used to jump start your car,  if needed.

Adena
(what happens at Estrella stays at Estrella... but what about on the drive home?)