[Northkeep] Help unloading a large truck

Fred C Ross f-ross at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 16 21:03:12 PST 2010

Gentles:

We have appealed and called for your help so many times we are exhausted.  However,  We call again.  Any of you (yes former barons and baronesses) who took an oath of fealty to the Crown owe your service to this project.  As of this time (almost 11 PM on Saturday) Finn, BlakHawk, Pooky and a friend from the muskogee area are headed here with a large Ryder truck and perhaps a trailer  with the last goods from Duke Jon and Duchess Willow's house in Arlington.

We need help unloading stuff tomorrow.  Respond on list ASAP if you can help.  If I have numbers early enough  I will prepare a great barbeque and sides for those who participate.

Thank you for your previous help and thank you for the continued appeals.  They are not sent in vain - we really need the help.

Yours in Service - Roselynde d'Angleterre