[Northkeep] Help unloading a large truck

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 10:18:43 PST 2010

While I understand your situation, and the dire need of it,

My Oath of Fealty does NOT bind me to service of everyone who has worn the crown..

My Oath is to Support the Crown of Ansteorra,
Promote and Defend the Society as a Whole.

No where in this does it say I am obligated to help a former King unload a truck.

I feel you have done those you are trying to help a dis-service, by this post.

So Please, do not confuse my Oath of Fealty to the Crown, and Society , as a bond of service to every man and woman that has had, or will have the honor to were the Crown...

 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK

snerta er vald