[Northkeep] Advice needed

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:25:17 PST 2010

I have a Garmin Nuvi, priced them at both Walmart and Best Buy and I opted
for the better model that was actually cheaper at BB. Love it! No
complaints, and it is easy for someone who is not tech-minded to operate
without having to read a complex manual.
 Tina
low tech in a high tech world

Any day above ground is a good day!