[Northkeep] Advice needed

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Jan 19 09:10:49 PST 2010

greetings

something else to think about as well.
word through the security / police contacts is that the nav equipment is a
high demand item with thieves ,
.......... do not leave them out and visible if your not in the
vehicle...........
vehicles have been broken into because the windshield  mount was still up
,even though they couldn't see the unit , they figured there was one
available easily, beneath the seat, or in glove box / console.

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur