[Northkeep] Looking for a ride to Round Table

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 06:07:09 PST 2010

Keigan and I can take you, if you can leave at Gawdawful in the morning and
 ride in a back seat really designed for two with Keigan and Amadeo. We
will be  at Facon's picking him up somewhere in the 6 to 6:30 range, because I
have to  co-teach a class at 9, and you live very near there.
Kevin
Amadeo is really skinny, and our two girls ride back there with ERIC all
the time. Sometimes Cole, Eric and Brie do, so you will fit, it'll just be
cozy.

In a message dated 1/21/2010 6:37:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,